Tequila is one of my favorite alcohol. I love to drink it on the rock and make it my own margarita. Have you ever add Cutie Orange to your margarita. It adds the natural sweetest to the drink. This recipe you can make it frozen or on the rock.
Instead of using regular salt, I use Tajin one. I love to drink it at any time of the year. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Cutie Margarita Drink Recipe
- 4 shots Tequila
- 5 cuties oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Tajin salt
- Squeeze the cuties oranges and lemons into the shaker.
- Add ice and tequila.
- Give it 20-second shakes.
- Place salt on a small shallow plate.
- Rim two glasses with a lime wedge, then dip in salt to coat rim.
- Pour your drink and garnish for some slice oranges and lemon.