Cheesecake is one of my daughter’s favorite. She would always order it at the restaurant for dessert.
I love the mixture soft of egg, cream cheese, sugar. It’s very delightful dessert.
I love to bake these as cupcake size rather than the whole cake. It’s less messy, and everyone can just wrap one.
Strawberry is a good fruit to top of on cheesecake and not mentioned lemon crust. It balances out the sweetness of your cream cheese filling.
If the top is cracked, that means you over-baked the cheesecake. Cook your cheesecake until the outer ring of the cake is slightly puffed and fairly firm, but the inner circle still jiggles like barely set Jello.
Let’s get started.
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces cream cheese soften
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 cup strawberries halved
- 1 cup lemon cookies crumbs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 strawberries halved
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven 325 F degrees.
- Line a regular size cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
- Combine lemon cookie crumbs, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Divide crust evenly into the bottom of the lined cupcake tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- We can start making cream cheese filling. Beat cream cheese until it's smooth.
- Add sour cream, vanilla extract, eggs, and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake fillings mixture almost to the top into cooled cupcake tin
- Swirl strawberry sauce into batter of each cupcake with the tip of a toothpick to create a marbled effect.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing them off the cupcake tin. Refrigerate until ready to eat
Make Strawberry Sauce:
- Add strawberries, sugar, lemon juice in the small saucepan. Turn on slow heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Use the spartula to mash strawberries.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Place in the food processor or a blender. Pulse until creamy.
- Place in refrigerator and serve cold.
- Add a small amount of strawberry sauce on top cheesecake.
- Top with half strawberry.
- Drizzle condensed milk over strawberry.