I just want to share with you guys we just adopted a new maltipoo puppy. We are so blessed to have her. This is a reason I have not posted a new recipe for a while.
I hope you guys are doing well. Today, I will share with you my all time favorite cookie bar to go with ice-cream or simple just enjoy by itself.
These cookie bars are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
If you ever need to “pick me up”. Bake this recipe and enjoy with vanilla ice-cream. I promise you will be happy again.
Let’s get baking.
Oreo Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 6 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 10 oreos chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup M&M
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until blended. Add egg and vanilla, and beat again until combined.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture using a spatula. Mix until combined. Then mix in the chopped Oreos until evenly distrubuted.
- Slightly brush butter even inside medium rectangle pan, then insert parchment paper.
- Pour cookie mixture and spead it evently in the pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before removing off the pan. Cut imto small desired size.