I began experimenting to bake different kinds of bread. I love it and amaze how they turn out. The easiest to start for the beginning baker is baking white bread.
You only need a few ingredients with an hour your time, then you can have your white bread.
White bread is great with everything. You can make a sandwich, toast. It’s a very soft and best texture.
I hope you can make it sometimes and let me know how it goes.
Don’t forget to share #annieteattravel on FB, and IG.
White Bread Loaf Recipe
- 1/2 cup warmed water
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp active yeast
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp water to rush on top
- In the small cup, dissolve sugar and warm water. Then mix in the yeast. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- In the large bowl, add-in garlic oil, egg, salt, flour, and yeast mixture. Stir to combine. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Form the dough into a smooth ball. Cover with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Punch down the hole, and knead for about one minute.
- Form dough into loaf pan by rolling it into an oblong shape then tucking and pinching the ends under the loaf.
- Brush the dough throughly with egg mixture and sprinkle some dried onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place loaf in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down before removing off the loaf pan.