This is one of my kid’s favorite soup. The broth fills with a lot of good sources of vegetables and pork bone. It’s a perfect dish to cook on the cloudy or cold day.
It’s healthy, delicious macaroni soup. I hope you will give it a try. It’s so easy to cook a homemade meal if you put your heart in it.
Let’s get cooking.
Macaroni Soup Recipe
- 2 lbs pork ribs
- 1 dozen quail eggs cooked
- 4 pcs carrots sliced
- 4 pcs potatoes sliced
- 1 pc daikon sliced
- 10 pcs shiitake mushoom
- 10 pcs fish tofu
- 10 pcs fishballs
- 6 wild pink shrimps
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 tbsp Quoc Viet pork flavor seasoning
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cilantro to garnish
- 1 bag macaroni
- Add 4 quarts of water in a medium pot and bring it to boil.
- Add pork, onion, carrots, potatoes, mushroom. Turn down to medium heat and continue to simmer it. Do not cover the pot with a lid.
- In the meantime, cook the macaroni per bag instruction. Set aside.
- Continue to add fish tofu, fish balls, shrimp, quail eggs, fish sauce, pork flavor seasoning. Cook for another 30 minutes. Taste and adjust based on your reference.
- When ready to eat, add cooked macaroni in the bowl and pour some soup. Garnish with black pepper and cilantro.